Being a parent is a total commitment: physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially. It’s even hard for those who plan to have a child and are ready – with two committed parents, a good job, financially stable, insurance, and great support from extended family. Just a few of the many reasons women choose adoption are below.
- I’m not ready to raise a child 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
- I want to finish school.
- I want to give my baby the best possible future in a loving, Christian home.
- I want my baby to be in a stable and safe environment.
- I don’t have the financial support.
- I want my baby to have the love of a mom and a dad.
- I’m not ready emotionally to be a mom.
- I want my baby to have parents that are ready and want to be a parent.
- I’m in a situation now where I can’t parent (incarcerated, legal or mental health issues, etc.)
- I can’t afford and care for another child.
- I’ve had past involvement with Child Protective Services.
- I’ve been raped.
- There is not room for a child in my lifestyle.
You may feel alone in this decision, but we are here to walk alongside you in your journey as you explore your choices.You can create and customize an adoption plan that is right for you. You can choose and meet the family. We provide counseling and financial assistance with pregnancy–related expenses, as allowed by the state. After the placement, you can receive updates on how your child is doing, including pictures, letters, and face–to–face visits.